Wow, the joys of life. Came across this video reviewing SAL3 from early 2017. While we think the smell is pleasant and neutral, we really appreciate the video! and awesome videography skills you go girl! The link is below.
We are proud to announce our recent upgrade to Square checkout on our site! This is the most secure, simple, and trusted way to pay in the whole wide web! All major credit cards accepted, including (but not limited to) Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and UnionPay. Debit cards welcome. Most international cards accepted also. We strive to be on the cutting edge not only on our products, but on cyber security also!
Happy shopping! Oh, and new products coming soon 🙂
Rich in all natural ingredients.
Big tub – 44 ounces. Great price!
AllHide® premium trademark sulfur ointment conditioner for horses, cattle, goats, dogs and feline.
* Farm animal’s best friend. Multipurpose. Mites – relief from scratching. Abrasions. Horse hoof, ear, hide, coat hair.
* All natural. Absolutely zero petroleum base ingredients. No mineral oil !
* 74% colloidal sulfur suspension. Manufactured by Braunfels Labs, using advanced proprietary processes and equipment.
Lots of feedback appreciation from above link about scabies. So we’ll continue on the topic of the scabies mite to help inform, and re-post the video on the bottom of this page. Also, please note that none of the products featured on SulfurSoap.com are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. And scabies is not a disease, it is a small crawling animal.
Questions and answers:
1. What’s the lifespan of a scabies mite? Answer is about one month.
2. How many eggs does the female mite lay? Answer is about 30-40 in her lifetime. Generally, about 3-4 a day. She reaches her sexual maturity in about two weeks. So she has about another two weeks to lay her eggs.
3. What length can the scabies mite burrow? Answer is about a half of inch maximum during its lifetime. As seen in the video, she burrows using her mouth and legs, while eating human flesh. Her excrement sets off your immume system, as your body fights off infection. This is what causes the itch that leads to scratching.
4. Can the mites jump like a flea? Answer is no.
5. How do the mites move? The scabies mite is an 8 leg arthropod, and can crawl with their legs about one inch a minute. Scabies do not have eyes, so quite a prehistoric lineage.
6. What color are they? Answer is white, sometimes appearing cloudy clear.
7. Does their burrowing penetrate into the bloodstream? Infection and blood poisoning in worst case scenarios can occur. But the mite does not enter into the bloodstream.
8. What’s the chance my bedmate will be affected? Answer is high probability. Bedding and towels are chief ways that mites find a new host. That’s one reason to make sure you have fresh bedding when sleeping in guest bedding like in hotels. Scabies can also embed in carpeting, waiting for a new host opportunity to crawl onto. Sofas and chairs with padding are also means of transmission. The mites like a cool environment, and also thrive in high humidity.
9. How long before symptoms can appear? Answer is that about 4 weeks if first time affected. Much sooner if you’ve had it before. Immunity system recognizes.
10. Where on my body do the scabies mites prefer to be? Answer is a factor of relative moistness. So anywhere there are crevices. Underarm area, folds such as your elbow and knee areas. Pubic zone which can be awful and most embarrassing once itching sets in. Between the fingers and toes. Around the waistline.
11. Are there multiple types of scabies that affect humans. Answer is yes. If affected by the Norwegian or “crusted” variety, it populates more. The human immunity system works harder, and the sores will appear much more flaky or crusted, thus the name.
12. What other differences are there? Answer: one big difference is that the mite that crawls onto you takes longer to burrow than mites that are hatched from within you. A mite that finds a new host can take more than a day to begin successful burrowing. That’s one reason that a wash such as 10% sulfur soap is a good idea to take along when visiting hotels.
If this information was useful to you, please email us and let us know so that we can pass along more on this topic. email@example.com
Many brands of soap wash provide the following type of information. Please note that our Braunfels Labs fungal soap does not claim to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
So it can be seen that common type of wording found on soap washes:
“Helps Wash Away Bacteria & Fungus from Skin Surface”
There are many types of fungus that get on the body. The following are examples of fungus. Tinea Versicolor, Dermatomycosis Furfuracea, Pityriasis Versicolor, Tinea Flava, Foot Tinea , Tinea Corporis, Tinea Cruris (Jock Itch).
Braunfels Labs fungal soap is a soap bar wash and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your doctor can prescribe medicines or other products to you.
Large 3.5 ounce. Lathers into creamy emulsion when properly activated.
An advanced premium wash for mites, bedbugs and special applications.
Yes, soaps are an ideal skin wash.
But what about laundry, bedding, floors, furniture, … and the list goes on? We’re so pleased to offer our customers a complementary offering & cleanser solution to the problems associated with mites and bedbugs – Kleen Green™ Multipurpose Cleaner.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer in Tennessee, and can also be found on Amazon.com .
If purchasing on this website, the product is shipped from Tennessee or from Amazon.
Science at its best. Please read on, because this cleanser is truly best in class.
Why and How Kleen Green™ Works
Insects are made up of a high concentration of protein. When Kleen Green is introduced to the insect, the enzymes act and can cause the insect to molt (shed its outer coating) prematurely. Poison pesticides attack the nervous system of the insect, which is not always effective. University research has noted that some insects have developed a resistance to poison based products. This revolutionary product is now available to the general consumer. Preformed enzymes have been used widely in restaurant and institutional settings for the last ten years, due to their low toxicity and superior cleaning properties. They are also becoming widely accepted in the field of pest cleaning as enzymes leave no toxic residues and the enzymatic effect on the insect exoskeleton is quick and safe. SAFE for Gardens, Plants, Ponds and around children and pets!
Lots of requests for the Scabies mite video. We are passing along information about small tiny animals. Please note. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are wash soaps, and moisturizers for dry or itchy skin. Your doctor can prescribe medicines or recommend other products to you for the treatment of the effects from mites. Soaps and moisturizers are not treatments.
—Update- Dec 17, 2016 – Also, if you are looking for more information about bedbugs, and mites such as dust, scabies, flower and others, and other small creatures- please send an email. This way we may help you find more background information about these creatures, and always discuss with your doctor first! Here’s an informative video about all such creatures – it starts with bedbugs, then mites, then other small animals in their respective phylum – copy and paste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h8cr6cgjAg
When using our 10% sulfur soap as a wash, make sure to activate the soap bar following labelled instructions. Soak the bar in warm water for at least 20 seconds before directly applying to wetted skin and scalp. Build a creamy emulsion and let soak, before rinsing or for more effect, pat dry with a wet towel instead of a full rinse. Twice a day.
First timers: Best way to develop and see for yourself the creamy emulsion is to apply it to your scalp first. Rub into wetted hair with shower lightly sprinkling. Continue rubbing until the creamy suds are formed. Keep on rubbing in, and you’ll build an amazing creamy lather. That’s the goal with the soap, and let it soak in. You can take that lather directly to your body too, while rubbing the soap throughout your skin on your body. This is no ordinary simple soap.It is a 10% sulfur colloidal system, and when you activate the bar, it does wonders.
You’re trying to catch the egg cycle, so it’s important to keep up with the program. Once again, follow your doctor’s directions. Remember that those critters many times are all over bedding, sofas, carpets, so when you are scabies free, lots of people keep up with the soap routine for at least another 4-6 weeks to make sure they’ve knocked out the cycle for good. It’s very important to keep clean by washing clothes, bedding and to bathe regularly.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. They are wash soaps, and moisturizers for dry or itchy skin . Your doctor can prescribe medicines or other products to you.
Note: we’ve had a reader complain on a website called the Squeeky wheel that a photo of a person was not related to the scabies animal but instead was something else. (His desire was that this post have information about Grover’s disease to alert customers that the symptoms are similar to scabies, or to remove the photo. And whether or not it was a person with scabies mites on them was his personal opinion.) Actually, the photo came from a medical news article about scabies and the results of scabies and we had permission to use the photo. The reader complained and implied that we were trying to “profit” from an inaccurate photo. Actually, that is not true. We simply provided a photo to be helpful.
Not to “profit” – to be helpful! But since somebody need to force their opinion and we believe slander a small business by trying to punish us, we have removed the photo. He wins in this way. And we suppose he BELIEVES HEis more an expert than the medical news article that was published… So the photo is no longer on this page. What’s interesting is that he did not offer a suitable replacement informative article – just attack us to force his will. That’s the way some people behave. In the meantime, we have kindly asked him to remove his critical post against our company. Let’s see how he behaves. If it is removed, then we will remove this special note. – Best regards to all, from small business America. The finest 10% sulfur soap in the world, here at SulfurSoap.com – and it does not treat any disease related to Grover’s or if there is a disease resultant to scabies for that matter. If you have a disease, please see your doctor first for medical treatment or advice.
Fast and Free Shipping! Orders placed before 2 PM Central Time ship same day! Dismiss